Tuesday 8 May 2012

Devastated

I'm devastated, my iPhone went for a swim in the toilet and now it's not working.
Since I can't afford a new one I'm going to have to revert to a simpler time when I didn't have a phone.



My fingers are starting to twitch already from lack of text messaging. I haven't checked in on Facebook in a couple of hours so my gossip sensors are dehydrating.
How am I going to time my walk this evening without my built in pedometer? Or worse, if I lose something under my bed then how will I find it without my iTorch?

Oh no, what if I get lost and can't find my way out without looking up the directions on my phone? Or if I need to convert pounds to kilos?

OH MY GOD, how will I get out of bed without my iPhone Alarm Clock?

I'm going to get into bed, pull my duvet over my head and stay there. It's the only solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment